Friday, May 16, 2014

Perfect Money Free $1000

So people, we finally nailed it. The PM free $950.
It's something like the LR $1000.
Here, you'll have to fund your PM account with $50 which will be used to get the $1000.

There are two means of going about it; Through a mail(like the DC-AVENUE FOR LR) and

Through a transfer(A MEMO CODE).

Which ever you way; it'll still deduct the $50.

I'm sorry. But, I won't be dropping it here. After losing my funds to LR, I'm going to keep doing this till it stops working.

If you are in, fund your acct. and let us know by commenting on this post.

More Bucks.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I want the method bro..

Unknown said...

I want this method bro.

ppi said...

How you can pay me

Felix Obinna said...

Fund Your account with 50$ and let me know.

Unknown said...

l los m money before 2 lb

Unknown said...

Well kindly tell us the method! Pls! Or is there other hided motive! Kindly let me know

Unknown said...

I have fund my account how do I get the method boss

About Me

Join Us On Facebook

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Close
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates